If you are planning to purchase a new smartphone in India soon, you'll have a lot of options, as multiple companies are planning to launch new models in the coming months. And to top it off, there are already so many different smartphones available on the market that you can find yourself feeling a bit confused.
Hence, to make your lives simpler, we have put together a list of all the latest smartphones along with their features, for all those of you looking to upgrade their smartphones in the near future.
Well, to begin with, our attention has been heightened by the fact that the designs for this year are one-of-a-kind.
Now, let us look at the list of smartphones to be launched in 2022. This is going to be your one-stop guide for helping you choose the best smartphone as per your preferences.
1. OnePlus 10 Pro
OnePlus 10 Pro will be one of the most anticipated upcoming smartphones on the market. Estimated Release Date: March 24, 2022 (Expected) ; Price: INR 54,590; Variant: 8 Gb RAM/128 Gb Internal Storage; Phone Status: Upcoming.
Specifications of the OnePlus 10 Pro:
- OLED display, variable refresh rate, and Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset have been confirmed for the OnePlus 10 Pro.
- It will sport a 48MP primary sensor, a 50MP sensor with a 3x optical zoom, and a 32MP selfie camera on the front.
- A 6.7-inch display with 1440 PPI and 120Hz refresh rate is possible. 12GB RAM and 256GB storage capacity are included in the chipset.
- In addition, the OnePlus 10 Pro has a second-generation Hasselblad triple camera system on the back of the device, which combines an ultra-wide-angle sensor of 50MP Samsung ISOCELL JN1 and a telephoto lens of 8MP with optical image stabilization, both from Hasselblad (OIS). A 32MP Sony IMX615 sensor on the front of the phone makes it possible to take selfies and make video calls.
- OnePlus upcoming smartphones feature a 5000mAh battery powered by an 80W SuperVOOC charger and a 50W AirVOOC quick wireless charging system. Wireless charging in the reverse direction is also supported. The connection options for 5G, NFC, and Wi-Fi 6 include Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, and USB-C charging, amongst other technologies.
2. SE 3 from Apple
The iPhone SE 3 is expected to be released by Apple in 2022, making it the cheapest smartphone by Apple. Those interested in making the switch from Android to iOS should take note of this promotion. It is predicted that the Apple iPhone SE 3 pricing in India would be INR 45,990.
Specifications of SE 3:
- Retina display, 3GB RAM, and 64GB storage are expected.
- Apple's A15 Bionic processor is said to power the phone, which is anticipated to include a 12MP back camera and a 7MP front-facing camera.
- iPhone upcoming smartphones will be powered by a 2821mAh battery and support two Nano-eSIMs.
3. Apple's iPhone 14 series
In India, the iPhone 14 is one of the latest upcoming smartphones expected to go on sale on October 31, 2022, for Rs 79,900. The smartphone will likely feature an immersive 6.1 inch (15.49 cm) display with a resolution of 1170 x 2532 pixels to enjoy viewing films or playing games with a crystal clear picture.
For the last several years, Apple's iPhones have all had the same design, but with the iPhone 14 series, the company is likely to come up with a new design as its USP, which is going to be different from the previous models.
According to leaked images, the notch on the front of the phone will be replaced by a punch-hole design. Also, each volume button has been redesigned to be spherical.
To the right of the volume controls is the power button. The top-left cameras remain, but they've been moved into the frame, so there's no longer a visible camera hump.
The speakers and a lightning connector are located at the bottom of the device, indicating that Apple will not be going port-less anytime soon. However, if these leaks are accurate, the gadget is still in the early stages of development and might be altered before it goes into production.
Specifications of iPhone 14:
- An OLED display on the iPhone 14 Pro has a resolution of 1284 x 2778 pixels, 457 PPI. An Oleophobic coating is included on the display screen, as previously indicated, and it can stream HDR10+ video.
- An OLED display on the iPhone 14 Pro has a resolution of 1284 x 2778 pixels, 457 PPI. In addition to the Oleophobic coating stated above, the display screen can stream HDR10+ content.
- Powered by a 3945mAh battery, the dual-SIM iPhone 14 Pro can survive a full day of use on one charge. The gadget supports a 20W wired fast-charging mode and 15W wireless charging. Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, and GPS are all included in the device's connection choices.
iPhone 13 Pro Max Skins & Wraps
iPhone 13 Pro Skins & Wraps
iPhone 13 Skins & Wraps
iPhone 12 Pro Max Skins & Wraps
OnePlus 9R Skins & Wraps
MacBook Pro 13 Intel 2020 Skins & Wraps
4. Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4
The Samsung Galaxy Z fold starts at 69,990 in India. Samsung Galaxy Z Flip is now available for INR 69,990 at Amazon on 15th March 2022. The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold three upcoming 5g smartphones, the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 5G, will be unveiled soon. Samsung's next foldable smartphone has a new chipset and a triple-camera arrangement on the back.
Specs of Galaxy Z Fold:
- 7.6-inch AMOLED display with 1768 x 2208 pixel resolution and 372 PPI on the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 5G Using a 25:9 screen-to-body ratio, the phone boasts a 6.2-inch display. Android 11 is pre-installed with One UI 3.1 on top in terms of the operating system.
- On the inside, the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 5G runs on an octa-core Snapdragon 888 Plus engine with 12GB of RAM and 256GB of internal memory.
- There are three cameras on the back of the phone: a primary 12MP camera, an ultra-wide 12MP lens, and a telephoto 12MP lens. The front-facing 10MP camera may be used to take selfies and video calls.
- It contains a 4500mAh battery and a 33W fast charger for rapid charging. The remainder of the Galaxy Z Fold 4 5G's essential characteristics include a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, 4G, 5G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v5.2, GPS, and a USB Type C connector.
5. Samsung Galaxy A13
The screen features a pixel density of 270 pixels per inch with a waterdrop notch. The Galaxy A13 is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 480 processor, which supports a 5G connection.
The anticipated pricing of the Samsung Galaxy A13 in India is INR 18,790. According to rumors, the Samsung Galaxy A13 is scheduled to be on sale on May 27th, 2022.
Specs of Galaxy A13:
- These Samsung upcoming smartphones' 6.5-inch HD+ display on the new Samsung Galaxy A series phone provides a resolution of 720x1600 pixels.
- The screen has a 270 PPI pixel density and a waterdrop notch. Qualcomm's Snapdragon 480 chipset powers the Galaxy A13 and provides 5G connectivity.
- It comes with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of onboard storage, expanding to 512GB. Samsung has included; a 48MP primary sensor, a 5MP ultra-wide sensor, a 5MP sensor, and a 2MP depth sensor on this phone's back camera.
- The phone boasts an 8-megapixel front-facing camera for taking selfies and making video calls. A 5000mAh battery on the smartphone supports fast charging through USB Type C.
- Face unlocking, side-mounted fingerprint sensor, and headphone jack are all included. The Samsung Galaxy A22 5G, the Samsung Galaxy M32 5G, and the Samsung Galaxy M42 5G are other mid-range Samsung 5G phones.
6. Xiaomi 12 Ultra
As a result of this Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra's appearance on a stage at the end of March 2021, speculation has erupted that its supposed successor, the Xiaomi Mi 12 Ultra, will be able to repeat the feat the following year. The Xiaomi Mi 12 Ultra 5G is estimated to retail for INR 74,999 in India.
Specs of Xiaomi 12 Ultra:
- An AMOLED display with a QHD+ (3200 x 1440 pixel) resolution and 120Hz refresh rate is found in the Xiaomi 12 Pro. Dolby Vision and HDR10+ are also supported, as is Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection and a maximum brightness of 1500 nits.
- The Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC powers the gadget with 256GB of UFS 3.1 storage. The phone can hold up to 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM and 256GB of storage. Rear-facing cameras include a 50MP IMX707 primary sensor with optical image stabilization (OIS), a 50MP ultrawide sensor, and a 50MP telephoto sensor. For selfies, the front of the phone has a 32 MP camera.
- Powered by a 4600mAh battery, the Xiaomi 12 Pro can have 120W rapid charging. Additional wireless charging options include 50W fast and 10W reverse.
Specifications of the Xiaomi 12:
- FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels) AMOLED display on the Xiaomi 12 has a 120Hz refresh rate. Dolby Vision, HDR10+, and Corning Gorilla Glass Victus are all included, with a maximum brightness of 1100 nits.
- There is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC, 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM, and up to 256GB of UFS 3.1 storage on the Xiaomi 12 device. A 50MP IMX766 primary camera with optical image stabilization (OIS), a 13MP ultrawide camera, and a macro sensor are all included on the back of the camera. There is a 32MP camera on the front for taking selfies.
- Powered by a 4500mAh battery, the Xiaomi 12 has a 67W rapid charging capability. The Xiaomi 12 supports 50W fast wireless charging and 10W reverse wireless charging.
7. OPPO Find X5 Pro 5G
The Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G is available in India for a starting price of INR 35,990. As a result, the OPPO Find X5 Pro 5G will likely cost about INR 109,890 in India.
ACCORDING TO THE COMPANY, the OPPO Find X5 Pro 5G is expected to be released on May 12, 2022, which is likely to be available in Aqua Blue, Black Glaze, and White Porcelain color options.
Specs of OPPO X5 Pro 5G:
- With a 120 Hz refresh rate and 1440x3216 pixels, and a pixel density of 525, the phone is said to have a 6.70-inch touchscreen display (PPI). Gorilla Glass protects the presentation.
- When it comes to specs, the Oppo Find X5 Pro is likely to include an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 CPU with 12GB of RAM and 3GB of DDR4 RAM. This means it will have a 3.0GHz, 2.5GHz, and 4GHz clock speed.
- The Oppo Find X5 Pro is powered by a 5000mAh battery and operates on Android 12. The Oppo Find X5 Pro supports wireless charging and Super VOOC rapid charging.
- Three cameras are rumored for the Oppo Find X5 Pro; one has a 50 MP sensor and an aperture of f/1.7; the other two have 50 MP sensors with apertures of f/2.2, and the third sensor is said to be 13 MP.
- In terms of connectivity, Oppo claims that the Find X5 Pro has Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b/g, n/ac, and ax and GPS, Bluetooth v5.20, NFC, USB OTG, USB Type-C, and compatibility for 3G, 4G, and 5G.
- The phone has an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and in-display fingerprint sensor.
8. Google Pixel 7
Google's projected Pixel 7 will launch later in 2022 than most of the other smartphones on this listing. However, the design, chipset, and other specifications of the Pixel 6a have been leaked, and the price is INR 44,990.
The Google Pixel 7 specs:
- It will have a Tensor GS101 processor and a 6.2-inch OLED display at a low price from Google. In terms of the camera, we expect it to be the same as the Pixel 5a, with a refresh rate of 90Hz or 120Hz. Battery capacity is expected to be about 4800mAh, and the gadget will be compact.
- It is most likely to be 152.271.88.7mm in size. Magic eraser, Google Assistant, and Voice Typing may also be included in the following Google Pixel 6a smartphone from the company.
- An in-display fingerprint sensor, USB Type-C connector, two microphones, speaker grille, volume rocker, SIM card slot, and a power key are all believed to be included in the next smartphone.
9. Sony Xperia 1 IV
It is estimated that the pricing of the Sony Xperia 1 IV in India would be INR 91,990. It is expected that Sony Xperia 1 IV will be released on July 1, 2022. There will be two color options for the Sony Xperia 1 IV: Black and Gold. It has 12 GB of RAM and 512 GB of internal storage as the standard configuration.
Specs of Sony Xperia:
- A 120Hz refresh rate OLED display
- There are three cameras on the back end.
- An upgraded version of the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor
- 12 Gigabytes of RAM
- At the front, a 12MP selfie camera is supported by a 5000mAh battery. Charging in a Flash
- The expandable internal storage of 512 GB
- On the side of the CPU, there is a fingerprint reader
- (Single core, Kryo 680) + 2.42 GHz Tri core, Kryo 680 + 1.8 GHz Quad-core, Kryo 680) is an Octa-core CPU.
- Hi-DNR Continuous Shooting mode (HDR)
10. Huawei P50
The Huawei P50 and P50 Pro were introduced in China on July 29, 2021, and were on sale in the country the next month (12 August). However, while everything has been going on, we've been left wondering about the rumored P50 Pro+, which has yet to make an appearance in China for months.
The Huawei P50 was estimated to retail for about Rs. 51,690 in India. Initially, the Huawei P50's 8 GB RAM/ 128 GB internal storage basic model was scheduled to cost INR 51,690.00.
Specs of Huawei P50:
- The inbuilt storage of the Huawei P50 Pro is 128 GB and may be expanded to 256 GB if necessary. In addition to 4GVoLTE networks, Wi-Fi, A-GPS Glonass, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth v5.2, and USB Type-C are all available as means of connecting to the internet.
- It has a 6.6-inch OLED display with a pixel density of 449 PPI and a refresh rate of 120 Hz. Also, the smartphone's bezel-free punch-hole display has a resolution of 1228 X 2700 pixels and a screen-to-body ratio of 90.97 percent.
- The device's dual matrix quad-camera configuration contains a 50MP primary camera and four additional cameras with 40MP, 13MP, and 64MP. In addition, the front of the phone has a dual-camera setup with 13MP and 2MP Selfie Lenses.
11. Google Pixel Fold
According to the company, Google's next Pixel Fold smartphone is likely to go on sale in India in November 2021 (Expected). The phone is expected to have appropriate and reasonable specs. A starting price of INR 47,249 has been speculated.
According to rumors, the Google Pixel Fold will be powered by a 4500 mAh battery that will let you play games, listen to music, and watch movies for extended periods without worrying about battery loss.
Specs of Google pixel fold:
- Setting up the Camera- f/1.7, 27mm (wide), 16MP, f/2.2, 107mm (narrow) (ultrawide)
- Yes, autofocus, flash, and LED flash settings are all enabled.
- ISO sensitivity and exposure correction are also important considerations.
- Modes of Capture- Shooting continuously in HDR mode (HDR)
- Features of the Camera- Touch to focus, Face recognition, Auto Flash, and Digital Zoom
- Yes, it is possible to record video using the front camera.
- Camera with 16 megapixels
12. Nokia 10
According to our unnamed source, Nokia's new Nokia 10 5G model is set to be on sale this year. This Nokia 10 5G phone will perform well in the market because of its outstanding 108MP camera, enormous 12GB RAM, and large 7900mAh battery. As a result, this is the largest smartphone brand globally due to its exceptional quality. The Nokia 10 costs INR 38,990.
Specs of Nokia 10:
- For Nokia 10 5G, Nokia gives the most up-to-date and enhanced display. An AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display, and Corning Gorilla Glass 7 protection are all included in this phone's 6.9-inch display size. To prevent scratches and light drops on the display.
- Surely you were eager to learn more about the camera, weren't you? A Quad 108MP + 32MP + 16MP + 5MP rear camera is included in the Nokia 10. An enormous 64 MP front-facing camera with a flashlight is included. Record your most memorable experiences in life.
- Li-Polymer 7900mAh non-removable battery with quick charging technology is included in the Nokia Upcoming Nokia 10 5G flagship. It's capable of running your phone longer than expected. In addition, the battery will provide you with all-day use. Then, after you've charged it, all you have to do is use it.
- In terms of hardware, the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G mobile platform CPU will be used by the Nokia 10 5G in 2021. In contrast, a wide range of options for RAM and storage, including 10GB/12GB RAM and 256G/512G ROM, will appeal to you. So, the Nokia 10 5G 2021's storage won't be an issue for consumers.
We have listed the upcoming smartphones in India to be launched in 2022. The strong demand for 5G handsets in India necessitates the importation of chipsets and other components utilized in their production. However, the cost of making a smartphone will reduce due to Budget 2022. As a result, it is believed that the smartphone's price will be cut short.